Which questions can be addressed to 115?
By calling 115 citizens and businesses get an answer to the most frequently asked questions concerning public administration regardless of the authority, administrative level or competences concerned. For example:
- I have bought a new car. When is the vehicle registration office open?
- Where can I get a new ID card?
- How can I apply for student grants?
- Where can I get information from the residents registration register?
- How can I register a business?
The participating authorities at federal, state and local level feed the 115 knowledge management system with information on the most common administrative services. Thus, every 115 services centre can immediately provide answers with the same quality to frequently asked questions on all other participating authorities at federal, state and local levels.